Masters of Horror

Masters of Horror

Sunday, September 5, 2010

REMEMBER ME



Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

 Nothing, I do in this world would change one thing in this movie that I valued most "THE MEANING OF LIFE"

The role robert pattinson plays in this is wonderful; he proved he can go far beyond the role of edward cullen of "twilight" his james dean persona is highly creepy standing out a mile away those of you might think different but I ask you to watch it to see for yourself.

Robert plays Tyler, an eccentric young man lost in the world of tragedy and pain at the loss of his brother, a high strung and loving brother to his young sister that im sure would move the world for her if he had to. struggling to fit in the world he see's around him he finds love through something males usually would do through a bet to get back at the officer that arrested him after he falsely claimed to be the aggressor of an ally fight, the love he finds is one made of tragic & beauty. as a child ally tragically lost her mother in a subway attack when she witnessed her mothers cold blooded murder.

As the movie progresses with the romantic love blossoming, Tyler came to the point where he had to admit the reasoning of why he and ally met. of course this would mean the end of a love story? but not so :) as his young sister had gone through a traumatic sleep over with snobby little school girls cutting her hair off it brung ally back to be by his side and the healing began.

All seemed so calm and right with the movie like a happy ending in waiting, but again not so; while watching, it gave me a horrible feeling of something not being right; even though everything was becoming perfect and right with Tyler's world I did not see the heart breaking end that was ahead  "until" I seen the writing on the teachers chalk board date and time then is where the whole story became about value.

Remember Me had me in tears still as i write this post. I'm not one for watching romantic drama's until of late but im happy i chose this one as one of very few I'll watch in my lifetime it shows value of life, love and what cant be foreseen in the future ahead.

No one, can control Destiny but Destiny itself.
-Cat


  • Year: 2010
  • Genre: Drama
  • Script: Will Fetters
  • Director: Allen Coulter
  • Starring: Robert Pattinson, Emilie de Ravin, Pierce Brosnan, Chris Cooper

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I skipped this one, but that's because I don't watch movies that make me cry! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the review!

    This movie really did surprise me. Fantastic cast and a moving storyline. Standouts to me were Pattinson showing his depth and ability in characterisation and also Emilie De Raven. Love her as an actress ever since I seen her in Roswell. Even better, she's an Aussie. :D

    ReplyDelete